INFORMATION CLAUSE FOR THE PARTY PROVIDING PERSONAL DATA OF EMPLOYEES
If the Party to this Contract provides personal data of its employees and/or partners for the purposes of performing the Contract, the Party will be obliged on behalf of the Controller (the recipient of personal data) to fulfill the following information obligation towards these employees and/or partners:
According to Article 14 (1) and (2) of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 27 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation, hereinafter referred to as the GDPR), we hereby inform you that:
The Controller of your personal data is „Energopomiar” Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Gliwice (44-100), ul. gen. Józefa Sowińskiego 3, Poland.
For further information on personal data protection, please contact the Data Protection Officer: firstname.lastname@example.org
Source of the personal data
We have received your personal data from your employer in order to perform the Contract concluded between „Energopomiar” Sp. z o.o. and your employer.
Purposes and lawfulness of data processing
We will process your personal data pursuant to:
Article 6 (1)(b) of the GDPR (the contract entered into by you with your employer) in order to perform the Contract concluded between „Energopomiar” Sp. z o.o. and your employer.
Article 6 (1)(c) of the GDPR (a legal obligation to which the Controller is subject) in order to comply with the legal obligation imposed on the Controller, e.g. to implement requests issued by law enforcement authorities or for the purposes of court proceedings.
Article 6 (1)(f) of the GDPR (legitimate interest):
- for archiving (evidence) purposes so as to secure the information in the event of a legal need to prove facts
- to possibly establish, exercise or defend against claims.
Categories of personal data
We will process your contact data to the extent necessary to contact with your employer in order to perform the Contract concluded between „Energopomiar” Sp. z o.o. and your employer, and also identification data (including your image), information on your qualifications and licenses required for the purposes specified in Section IV above.
Right to object
You will have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data based on Article 6 (1)(f) for the purposes specified above. We will no longer process your personal data for these purposes unless we are able to demonstrate that there are compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedom or that we will need your personal data to establish, exercise or defend legal claims.
Duration of personal data processing
Your data will be processed:
- to perform the Contract until the expiry of the limitation period for claims arising on its basis for the time necessary to assert or defend them.
- on the basis of a legal provision for the time resulting from the Labor Code or other acts.
- on the basis of the legitimate interest of the Controller for the time necessary to achieve such interest or to submit your effective objection to the processing of your personal data.
Recipients of the personal data
Your personal data may be transferred to legally authorized institutions and entities which render processing services for the Controller and which are entrusted with the data.
Rights of the data subject:
Under the GDPR, you have the right to:
- access and receive a copy of your personal data
- rectify (correct) your data
- delete the data, restrict their processing or raise objections to their processing
- transfer the data
- lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
Automated decision making
As regards the processing of personal data mentioned above, we do not make decisions by automated means and your data will not be processed for profiling.