INFORMATION CLAUSE ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA OF CANDIDATES IN THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS
According to Article 13 (1) and (2) of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation, hereinafter referred to as the GDPR), we hereby inform you that:
The Controller of your personal data
The Controller of your personal data is „Energopomiar” Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Gliwice (44-100), ul. gen. Józefa Sowińskiego 3, Poland.
For further information on personal data protection, please contact the Data Protection Officer: email@example.com.
Purposes and lawfulness of data processing
The Controller will process your personal data:
1. to carry out the recruitment process based on the employer’s entitlement pursuant to Article 22(1) of the Labor Code relating to first name(s) and surname, names of parents, date of birth, place of residence, address for correspondence, education and previous employment. The basis for processing the above personal data is a legal obligation (Article 6 1(c) of the GDPR).
2. to carry out the recruitment process based on your consent to the processing your personal data, i.e., data other than those indicated in the paragraph above and included in your CV, application, cover letter and other documents. The processing is based on the above consent (Article 6 1(a) of the GDPR).
3. to realize the legitimate interest of the Controller in the scope of data obtained from you during the recruitment process in connection with the verification of your qualifications and skills required for the job position specified in the advertisement. The basis for processing the data is the legitimate interest of the Controller (Article 6 1(f) of the GDPR).
4. to realize the legitimate interest of the Controller in the event of a legal need to prove facts, demonstrate the performance of obligations (Article 6 1(f) of the GDPR).
5. to carry out future recruitment processes based on your consent to the processing of personal data included in your CV, application, cover letter and other documents. The basis for processing is this consent (Article 6 1(a) of the GDPR).
Rights of the data subject
Under the GDPR you have the right of access to your personal data, the right to request their copy, rectify (correct) your personal data, delete them and restrict their processing as well as the right to transfer them.
You have the right at any time to object to the processing of your personal data, processed pursuant to Article 6 1(f) of the GDPR, indicated in point II.
The above requests can be sent to the addresses given in point I. Moreover, under the GDPR, you are entitled to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
Personal data retention period
1. To the extent indicated in points II. 1, II. 2 and II. 3 your personal data will be stored for the period necessary to carry out this recruitment process.
2. To the extent indicated in point II. 4 your personal data will be stored for the limitation period for claims and for the time when we are obliged to keep them according to the regulations.
3. To the extent indicated in point II. 5 your personal data will be stored for 12 months after the date of your consent.
Recipients of the personal data
Your personal data may be transferred to legally authorized institutions and entities which render processing services for the Controller and which are entrusted with the data.
Personal data provision
Providing your first name(s) and surname, date of birth, place of residence, education and employment history is a prerequisite for taking part in the recruitment process. Provision of other personal data is voluntary.
Automated decision making
No decisions are made by automated means and the data will not be processed for profiling.
Consent and consent withdrawal
You have the right at any time to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on your consent before its withdrawal. The statement on withdrawal of your consent to the processing of personal data can be sent to the addresses indicated in point I.