Emission measurements and air protection equipment testing
Energopomiar has many years of experience in pollutant emission measurements, performance guarantee tests of flue gas desulphurization and denitrification plants, tests of electrostatic precipitators, bag filters and other environmental protection equipment. We are also engaged in diagnostics of the equipment to determine its further lifetime and possible improvement of technical parameters.
We provide expert services related to environmental protection supervising the processes of pro-ecological modernization and construction of new environmental protection equipment.
- Parallel measurements of stationary systems for continuous emission monitoring
- Measurements of the concentrations and emissions of particulate and gaseous pollutants
- Measurements of the efficiency of electrostatic precipitators and other dust collectors
- Desulphurization of boiler flue gas – measurements, tests, consulting
- Flue gas denitrification – measurements, tests, consulting and SCR inspections
- Noise measurements
- Mercury mass balance calculations and mercury emission measurements
The services have been accredited according to PN-EN ISO/IEC 17025 (PCA Accreditation Certificate No. 550).
Measurement equipment and mobile laboratories
Our services are performed in the accredited testing laboratory for continuous air emission measurements, which is equipped with the latest generation flue gas analyzers and uses reference measurement methods. We also have portable automatic mercury measurement systems designed for continuous mercury emission monitoring. The system carries out measurements based on Cold Vapor Atomic Fluorescence (CVAF) technique.
Our mobile laboratories are equipped with instruments for simultaneous measurements at several measuring points. The equipment and instruments allow the performance of measurements irrespective of the situation and climate conditions.
Manager of the Section of Emission Measurements and Air Protection Equipment