We make chemical and physicochemical analysis of:
- fuels (coal, biomass, fuel oil, refuse-derived fuel (RDF), solid recovered fuel (SRF), coke)
- water, wastewater, absorption solutions
- sorbents and products from flue gas desulphurization plants (limestone powder, hydrated lime, gypsum, reaction product, absorber suspension)
- furnace waste, deposits, waste of various origin
- deposits from the surfaces of boiler pipes, steel, brass
- dust collected on the filter
- lubricating oil
- building materials
- petroleum products.
Analysis of fuels and furnace waste to determine CO2 emission
Oil and lubricant testing
Waste and SRF/RDF
Accredited analysis and testing – PCA Accreditation Certificate No. AB 550
We perform tests according to national and international standards (PN, CEN, DIN, ISO) and reference methods specified by the Polish law. We are constantly expanding the scope of activity putting the customer first.
The implemented and constantly improved management system compliant with PN-EN ISO 9001, PN-EN ISO 14001, PN-ISO 45001, the professional team and modern equipment ensure high credibility and reliability of our services.
We have modern test and measurement equipment, e.g. analyzers, calorimeters, spectrometers, mercury analyzers, liquid / gas / ion chromatographs.
Manager of the Central Laboratory