Energopomiar provides professional comprehensive services related to systems for measuring physicochemical parameters of water and steam, including sample collection and preparation systems as well as automatic and manual measuring instruments for customers of the commercial and industrial power sector and heating sector. We cooperate exclusively with world recognized manufacturers of equipment for physicochemical measurements.
Moreover, we render services in the scope of systems for dosing correction agents to correct parameters of water-steam cycles and technological cycles.
- Designing, construction, delivery and start-up of complete systems for collecting and preparing water and steam samples from power equipment, including closed systems for sample cooling and temperature stabilization for physicochemical measurements.
- Delivery of equipment for (continuous and laboratory) measurements of conductivity, pH, the content of oxygen, sodium, silica and other compounds dissolved in process water.
- Designing, construction, delivery, start-up and optimization of operation of chemical correction systems of water-steam cycles and technological cycles operated manually and/or automatically using readings taken from equipment for continuous physicochemical measurements.
- Selection, delivery, assembly, start-up, warranty and post-warranty service including delivery of consumables and spare parts as part of the service contracts.
- Maintenance services of systems for physicochemical measurements and the result interpretation and equipment control using calibrated instruments.
- Construction of components of systems for collecting and preparing water and steam samples based on new generation coolers of medium samples compliant with the requirements of the Directive 2014/68/EU implemented to the Polish law by the Regulation of the Minister of Development of 11 July 2016 on the requirements for pressure equipment and pressure equipment assemblies and complete panels and racks, and also assembly of the sampling route (from probe to analyzer) compliant with PN-C-04621:1988.
- Construction of components of both typical and atypical measurement systems: fuse links, thermal fuses, ion exchange columns, pH measurement electrodes, REDOX, ion-selective electrodes and temperature meters and electrolytic conductance meters as part of the service contracts.
- Control of readings taken from physicochemical meters at the Customer’s
- Expert opinions and audits of systems for physicochemical measurements
What distinguishes us:
short delivery time (completion, assembly and start-up)
long warranty periods
quick service response time
Manager of the Automation Section