Tests and measurements of power units and equipment
Energopomiar carries out thermal tests and measurements of power units and equipment as well as thermal and mechanical devices. The scope of testing comprises all types of boilers and turbines along with auxiliaries, including all types of mills, fans, pumps, cooling towers, cooling systems and heating systems.
- Performance guarantee tests and measurements
- Pre- and post-modernization tests and measurements
- Pre- and post-repair tests and measurements
- Operational tests and measurements (control / diagnostics)
- Optimization tests and measurements of power equipment
- Special measurements based on tracer techniques (e.g. to measure ball migration in continuous cleaning systems for condensers, flow rates in pipelines and open ducts, including wastewater flow rates in ducts and treatment plants)
- Determination of start-up losses of power units
- Tests of dynamic state of rotating power machinery
Our specialists prepare technical economic analysis of technological processes at commercial and industrial power plants and CHP plants, analysis of electricity and heat generation costs and also analysis of the system services and power reserve. We provide consulting services connected with energy efficiency, high-efficiency cogeneration, green energy and the capacity market.
Manager of the Operating Diagnostics Section